Upliftv’s “Experience Israel” Sweepstakes!
Upliftv’s “Experience Israel” Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) Official Rules Sponsored by Olympusat, Inc. (The “Sponsor”). Enter to win a trip for two to Israel and a 7-night tour through Israel Biblical Mission Tours.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. SWEEPSTAKES BEGINS AT 12:00:01 AM ET ON February 1st, 2018 AND ENDS AT 11:59:59 PM ET ON March 31st, 2018.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open to individual legal residents of the 50 United States and Puerto Rico, excluding U.S. territories and possessions around the world, age 18 or older as of February 1, 2018, except officers, directors and employees and their immediate family members and members of the same household of Olympusat, Inc., and each of their respective parent, affiliates, and subsidiary companies, their agents, judges and advertising and promotion agencies.
2. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE. All entries must be submitted on line at www.upliftv.com/israel and complete the official registration form, indicate your acceptance of these Official Rules and click on “Submit” between February 1, 2018 and March 31, 2018, (“Promotion Period”) or via SMS by texting keyword “ISRAEL” to 94253. You may enter during the Promotion Period as follows: (1) once by visiting www.upliftv.com/israel and complete the official registration form, indicate your acceptance of these Official Rules and click on “Submit” between February 1, 2018 and March 31, 2018; and (2) a second time by texting the keyword “ISRAEL” to 94253. Entries shall be limited to ONE entry per individual e-mail address and ONE entry per individual mobile number for the entire Promotion Period. For the purpose of this Sweepstakes, each day will begin at 12:00:01 AM ET and end at 11:59:59 PM ET. All Internet Entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any entrant, the relevant entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the applicable Internet device account. “Authorized Account Holder” of an email address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. By registering for the Sweepstakes, you agree to the terms and conditions set forth herein.
3. SELECTION OF WINNERS: The potential prize winner will be selected in a random drawing (“Drawing”) from all entries submitted during the Promotion Period in accordance with these Official Rules by a representative of Sponsor, at its West Palm Beach, Florida offices, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential winners will be notified by telephone, email and/or certified mail using the contact information provided on the winner’s entry form. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by potential winner for any reason, including, without limitation, incorrect contact information.
Entry Period: February 1, 2018 and March 31, 2018
Drawing Date: April 1, 2018
Total Number of Winners:
There shall be one (1) grand prize winner that will be selected from among all eligible entries of the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period. Only one prize will be awarded to the potential winner for the Grand Prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to complete any Sweepstakes documents, including by way of example and not limitation, any tax related documents, publicity or other release, as set forth below, only one alternate winner will be selected for the grand prize. During the Promotional Period, there will be a total of one (1) chance to win the prize.
4. PRIZES AND ODDS:
The entrant selected for the Grand Prize will receive a trip for two people (including the winner and their guest) to an all-expenses (exclusions apply) paid vacation for a 7-night tour in Israel (as set forth below). The guest accompanying the grand prize winner must be 18 years or older. Transportation will be provided for the winner as follows: (i) airport transfers for the winner and their guest to and from the address provided at entry to the airport in the U.S.;(ii) coach air fare for the winner and their guest (including all taxes and fees) from an airport and on an airline selected in Sponsor’s sole discretion; (iii) hotel accommodations for seven (7) nights provided, which shall expressly include expenses included within the 9 Days Walk in the Footsteps of Jesus Tour by Israel Biblical Mission Tours for meals and beverages (exclusions apply). Approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $6,000.00 USD. Trip valid only during 4/1/2018-12/29/2018.
• Sharing Transfers on arrival & departure (from/to Ben Gurion Airport)
• 7-night accommodation
• 1 night in Tel Aviv
• 2 nights in Galilee
• 4 nights in Jerusalem
• Daily Buffet Breakfast
• Daily Dinners included
• 6 touring days in a Deluxe air-conditioned motor coach as per itinerary
• Professional licensed English-speaking guide
• All transport and entrance fees to the sites visited as per itinerary
• Tips to guide/driver & hotel staff
• Travel Insurance
• Personal extras and meals not mentioned above
Winners are solely responsible for all expenses, costs or fees associated with acceptance and/or use of the prize not specified herein as being awarded including, without limitation, any and all taxes resulting from acceptance and use of the prizes above. Winner may not substitute, assign or transfer prize, but Sponsor reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to substitute a prize with one of equal or greater value.
There shall be no compensation or prize substitution if Winner is unable to accept their respective prize for any reason. No cash redemptions or prize substitutions will be allowed except at Sponsor’s discretion. Prize is non-transferable and may not be assigned and must be accepted as awarded.
Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Sponsor responsible only for prize delivery; not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise. Taxes and fees, if any, are the sole responsibility of winner.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY SPONSOR AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON INFRINGEMENT. ALL PRIZE DETAILS ARE AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION.
5. VERIFICATION OF WINNER AND DELIVERY OF PRIZE: Potential winner will be notified by telephone, e-mail and/or certified mail using the contact information provided at the time of entry. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by the potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within ten (10) days of the first notification attempt, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner will be selected in a random drawing from all remaining eligible entries received. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected in a random drawing from all remaining eligible entries received. Winners will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and, where permitted, publicity release, as well as a W-9 for tax purposes (“Prize Claim Documents”). The affidavits/releases will be sent to winner at the email address provided when entrant registered for the Sweepstakes. Winners agree to Upliftv’s use of name, address, likeness, image, photograph, and/or prize information for promotional purposes in any medium without requiring consent upon such use or additional compensation to the extent permitted by law. If any winner fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents within ten (10) days of prize notification (or a shorter time if required by exigencies), winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.
6. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE: Sponsor may collect, sell, or share any personal information you enter on the entry form such as name, address, phone number, email address, or any other manner by which you may provide us with that information, including through email marketing by us, and our partners and affiliates. Your acceptance of these Rules shall be deemed as your consent to collect, sell or share any personal information as set forth above. No other consent shall be required. If you elect to opt out of our ability to use the information you provide for anything other than for Sponsor’s own use, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Your election to opt out will not affect your ability to enter or win any Prize.
7. GENERAL: This Sweepstakes is void outside the 50 United States and Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. This Sweepstakes will be governed by the internal laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other states laws. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Sweepstakes must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within Palm Beach County, Florida.
Sponsor not responsible for: (a) late, lost, stolen, damaged, incomplete, or misdirected entries, e-mails or other communications; errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of computer hardware, software, communications devices or transmission lines; data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry materials; loss or otherwise; or (b) electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind or insufficient space in entrant’s e-mail account to receive e-mail messages. The use of automated software or computer programs to register or to enter this Sweepstakes is prohibited and any individual who uses or attempts to use such methods to register or to enter will be disqualified.
Sponsor disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant (and all of her/his Sweepstakes entries) from this Sweepstakes or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsor or any of their affiliates if she/he tampers with the entry process or if she /his fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to correct clerical or typographical errors in promotional materials. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the judges and warrants that she/he is eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. By accepting prize, winner agrees to release Sponsor, and their respective directors, employees, officers and agents, including without limitation, its advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any prize-related activity. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that the preceding release is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or void for any reason, Sweepstakes entrant agrees that, by entering the Sweepstakes, (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
8. CAUTION. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR NETWORK OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. WINNERS LIST: To obtain the name of the winner, please visit www.upliftv.com/israel. This list shall be made available once the winner is verified. The winner’s name will be posted on www.upliftv.com/israel after selection and verification of the winner.
10. SPONSOR/PRIZE FULFILLMENT: Olympusat, Inc. is the Sponsor of the Sweepstakes and selection of Sweepstakes winners, and is responsible for Prize Fulfillment, 477 S. Rosemary Avenue, Suite 306, West Palm Beach, Florida, 33401. For comments and questions related to the Sweepstakes, please email us at: info@Olympusat.com.
© 2018 Olympusat, Inc. All rights reserved